Improving the lives of girls by investing in the whole person: spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
To see girls’ lives transformed by measurable, life-changing, and empowering experiences that result in these very girls becoming confident and courageous leaders who positively impact their homes, churches, schools, communities, and beyond.
- Provide opportunities for girls to grow holistically
- Reach out to girls across all racial, ethnic, and socio-economic statuses.
- Promote the well-being and safety of girls.
- Provide services that advance the lives of girls.
- Vocational trainings
- Build confidence in girls
- Instill a sense of responsibility to God, for themselves, and for others
- Heal, restore and deliver girls through the power of the Holy Spirit
- Expose girls to other cultures, activities, and opportunities that they may or may not have been exposed to
- Participate in projects that impact the lives of girls
- Partner with ministries, non-profit organizations, businesses to meet the goals of AMOL: A Messgae of Love, Inc. and other like-minded efforts, causes, or entities to improve the lives of girls, not just locally, but nationally and internationally as well
Our Founder - Tierashia Adair
- Married with three children
- Raised in Hempstead, Texas
- Attended college at Prairie View A & M University, where she obtained her B.A. in Drama, a minor in Business Administration, and two Masters in Curriculum & Instruction in Reading and Special Education
- A certified teacher EC-12 instructor
- Taught 14 years at the elementary level in Hempstead ISD
- Currently serves as a substitute teacher in Waller ISD at all grade levels
- Served in youth ministry for over a decade
- A missionary
- Enjoys helping people, reading, writing, planning events, travelling, visual and fine arts